Table of Contents
Best Anti-aging Tea
Aging is the process of life that comes after a certain age. You may develop the signs of aging, such as wrinkles, fine lines, and dull skin.
These are the common issues when you cross the 30s. But, by controlling your unhealthy habits, you can overcome problems of the skin. It has been proven with the facts that having healthy food may keep your skin younger now than unhygienic food. In your eating menu, try to drink more water for liquid things to detoxify your body and reduce toxins easily.
Tea is the best option that can provide liquid support and also eliminate harmful substances from your body. We have discussed 13 anti-aging takes in this article. You can see them all in detail. Scroll it below to have detailed information on these anti-aging teas.
1. Green Tea
Green tea is one of the most preferred beverages that is also suitable for aging. It functions remarkably as a healthy anti-aging option due to its oxidized. This tea has more oxides than other teas.
It helps to reduce the UV damage on your skin. Your skin needs moisture that you also get from green tea because it has the detoxing properties that provide moisture. This tea has half caffeine than black tea, but it is backed with a high amount of catechins and polyphenols. It helps to defy the aging signs with the help of these two elements.
What Ingredients do you Need?
- Good quality green bag : 1 tbs
- Hot water :1 cup of
- Stainless clay cup
- Lid to cover the cup
- Stainless steel pot
The making of green teas is really easy. You can make it at home by following these steps. Here they are:
- Take water in a stainless steel pot.
- Heat it and bring it to the 100c boiling point.
- Mainatin its temperature to 80-85c.
- Add the green tea bag into clay or stainless steel cup.
- Put some hot water into the cup.
- Cover it with a small lid.
- Keep it like this for 3 minutes.
- Remove the lid after three minutes.
- Take out the teabag.
- Mix it well with a spoon.
- Enjoy your green tea.
2. Black Tea
Black tea is considered to be the best thing for a health boost. This tea is made from the same plant by which green tea is made, but they both differ in processing.
However, these both teas have similar benefits. It has an excess amount of antioxidants and phytochemicals that prevent heart disease, cancer, increase bone strength, and promote healthy skin and hair. Its regular use may help in digestion, immunity boost, and oral health betterment. This tea also improves mental health, alertness, and memory.
What Ingredients you Need?
- Black tea leaves: 1 spoon
- Hot water: 1 cup of
- Sugar: as per taste
- You can make your black tea with these easy steps. Here they are:
- Add some water into a saucepan.
- Add sugar into the water.
- Cook on a medium flame for two minutes.
- Keep on stirring when you are cooking.
- Add tea leaves when water comes to a boil.
- Cook it for more than two minutes.
- Now, strain the black tea and sip skin rejuvenation.
3. White Tea
White tea is one of the best tea that can be used in the category of teas. It has the highest content of antioxidants that can support healthy skin and reduce wrinkles. The nutrients may help to combat the damage of free radicals and maintain collagen levels.
It also protects your skin from early aging and supports younger-looking skin. Facts revealed that white tea is good for skin health, but it also improves healthy bones, teeth, lower blood pressure, cholesterol levels, improves heart health, increases tissue connectivity to bones, and ceases cancer.
4. Oolong Tea
This tea is highly enriched with antioxidants, different minerals, and vitamins to provide beneficial health and skin outcomes. Oolong tea may help to slow down the aging process and reduce fine lines.
It also offers hair health to keep them strong and voluminous. Its health benefits allow you to have detoxification of the body, metabolic improvement, weight maintenance, decrease diabetes risks.
What Ingredients you Need?
- Hot water: 1 cup of
- Tea leaves: 1 tsb
- Honey: as per taste
- Add water in a pan
- Bring it to boil and add tea leaves.
- Boil them for 4 to 6 minutes
- Remove the tea leaves and add honey.
- Mix it well.
- Add the tea ice.
5. Rooibos Tea
This tea came from the South Africa region. Rooibos tea is like black tea, but it has low caffeine along with a nutty taste.
It has a high level of flavonoids and antioxidants that reduce the risk of cancer and cardiovascular issues. This tea supports skin health and provides a healthy liver, respiratory system, bone, and teeth health.
The making of this tea is simple. Here are the steps to make rooibos tea.
- Put the teabag into a jug.
- Add boiling water.
- Left it in the water for 4 minutes.
- Take out the tea bags from the jug.
- Keep it on the room temperature.
- Refrigerate until cool.
- Now, add peach concentrate to the chilled tea mixture and stir well.
6. Chamomile Tea
Chamomile tea is in the usage list for ancient times. It has medicinal properties that are beneficial for human usage. This tea has the best fragrance at is why it is also known as golden fragrance tea.
It is made with the flower that has benefits to alleviate intestinal problems, reduce stress and anxiety-related issues, and elevate mood. Undoubtedly, it helps with its antioxidants to keep your skin and hair more healthy.
Chamomile tea bags are useful to reduce the dark circles and tired eyes’ impact on your face. You can also use it for hairs to attain the shine and glow.
What Ingredients you Need?
- Water: 1 cup
- Chamomile Flowers: 1 tsb
- Lavender Flowers: 1 tbs
- Mint Leaves: 1 tbs
- Lemon Juice: a few drops
- Honey: as per taste
If you are looking for a solution to make this tea at home. Try these ways.
- Take a kettle or large pot to boil water.
- Put it down when it comes to boil and cool it for 1 minute.
- Now, add the chamomile flowers, lavender flowers, and mint leaves.
- You can also put them in a tea ball and infuse in hot water for 5 minutes.
- Remove the tea ball.
- Strain the tea.
- Add lemon juice and honey.
- Stir it well and serve immediately.
7. Red Tea
This is a South African tea made with the same origin plant. It is considered the best and natural caffeine-free substitute for green tea. The people who did not prefer green tea may choose rad tea because it has the same perks.
It supports skin benefits used in many cosmetic products. You can use it differently by adding it to your tea, skin spray, tint in your blondes, etc.
- Take a large water pitcher.
- Pour 6 cups of boiling water.
- Add the sliced lemons, rooibos tea bags, fresh mint leaves, and natural sweetener.
- Steep it for 10 minutes.
- Keep it in the fridge for at least 2-3 hours.
8. Jasmine Tea
The use of this is beneficial because it combats the damage caused by free radicals. It destroys the red blood cells and protects the skin from damage. Its fragrance is lovely and makes you fall in love with its benefits and aroma.
You can also add to other teas to have a calming effect on your nerves. It has antioxidants and antibacterial properties that support immune system health, prevent aging signs, control cholesterol levels, protect from cancer, and maintain weight.
9. Peppermint Tea
Peppermint tea is beneficial for various health issues such as stomach issues, digestive problems, and support appetite. It has the menthol that slows down oil production and control acne issues.
It is much supportive of the people who have acne-prone skin. Peppermint tea provides benefits for hormonal problems and hair loss with cell production.
- Boil water in a pan.
- Add in the fresh mint leaves.
- Simmer or steep it for 10 minutes.
- Strain the tea leaves.
- Let it cool completely.
- Add sweetener and stir well.
- You can also add fruits as per your desire.
- Chill in the refrigerator for 3 to 4 hours.
- Fill the glass and enjoy the tea.
10. Hibiscus Tea
It has a fragrant tart taste and bright red color that make it stand apart from other teas. Hibiscus tea is also used as a refreshing summer drink that helps with its high levels of antioxidant.
It has been revealed with the studies that drinking 2-3 cups of hibiscus tea may remove the free radicals from your body and reduce the aging signs efficiently.
- Take 4 cups of the water.
- Add sugar in a medium saucepan along with water.
- Add cinnamon, ginger slices, or a few allspice berries as per your need.
- Bring it to a boil and dissolve sugar.
- Add the dried hibiscus flower.
- Cover and let sit for 20 minutes.
- Strain it into a pitcher.
- You can drink them in hot form or chill in the refrigerator.
Spearmint tea has the things that you are looking for in your acne skin. It is best for hormonal acne due to its anti-androgenic effect. This may help to improve hormonal imbalances and prevent the production of excess sebum in the skin. Some phenolic acids and flavonoids contain oxidative damage.
- Take water in a pan and bring it to a rolling boil.
- Remove it from heat and add mint leaves.
- Give 3 to 5 minutes to attain the desired flavor of the tea.
- Add any sweetener of your choice.
Making your tea with Matcha powder is another thing that serves with a boost of antioxidants and nutrients. It is originated from Japan and has more benefits than green tea. This tea can detoxify the skin with the help of antioxidants, chlorophyll, and natural antibiotics. There is a catechin that prevents bacterial growth and fights back the infections.
13. Ginger Tea
Ginger has many health benefits due to its anti-inflammatory properties. Ginger tea is in usage for many decades because it has healing properties. It does not help in digestion but is fantastic for the skin.
This tea supports the immune system and provides benefits for overall health and beauty.
- Take water and add it to the pan.
- Bring water to boil.
- Add ginger root slices in a mug.
- Steep for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Add honey to taste.